Soul Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Build a Hollow

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alighieri Malacoda
Primera Espada
Alighieri Malacoda

Male
Number of posts : 34
Humor : dry/morbid/none
Registration date : 2008-12-19

Build a Hollow Empty
PostSubject: Build a Hollow   Build a Hollow I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 10:44 am

A Hollow, A soul that has succumb to it's basest instincts and decayed into a state of eternal hunger.

The biographies themselves must be descriptive. Depending on were the soul’s origins lay, will adversely affect its personality traits. After a soul has chosen it's origin it must also take into consideration which type of soul it will retain.

Souls who wish to be anything other then Shinigami type, must refrain from joining the Shinigami Academy. Hollows, Humans, and Quincys may proceed to their designated forums.

Hollow: Are evil spirits who reside in Hueco Mundo but travel to the living world to feed on the souls of the living and dead alike. Like Shinigami, Hollows are made of spiritual matter and cannot be detected by ordinary humans. While the majority of Hollows can be overcome by the average Shinigami, there are some which surpass even the most elite Shinigami in strength. All normal Hollows wear white masks, but a small group of Hollows have broken them, becoming Arrancar. By shattering their masks, these Hollows regain the ability to reason, sometimes obtain a humanoid form, and gain access to Shinigami powers.

Human:
Humans cannot see or sense disembodied spirits in any way. Spirits can, however, inhabit artificial human bodies called gigai which are visible to ordinary humans. One in 50,000 humans is a medium with some awareness of nearby spirits, but only a third of these are able to see them clearly, and only the strongest of mediums are able to speak with or touch spirits. Certain unique humans naturally have both the power to sense and the strength to fight with spirits. Ordinary humans can gain the ability to interact with spirits by spending time around a large source of spirit energy.
Humans can also become any number of the other factions as they have the potential to become either Shinigami or Hollow or even Quincy and progress from there.

In the "Origin" Part Hollows may choose a place on earth as their place of death and in the "bio" it would be good to state the circumstances of your death.

Fill out the form below.

Soul name:
Soul type:
Soul height:
Soul weight:
Soul origin:
Soul appearance:
Soul biography:
Back to top Go down
Alighieri Malacoda
Primera Espada
Alighieri Malacoda

Male
Number of posts : 34
Humor : dry/morbid/none

Build a Hollow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Build a Hollow   Build a Hollow I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 11:17 am

Soul name:Alighieri Malacoda
Soul type:Arrancar
Soul height: 6ft
Soul weight: 175lbs
Soul origin: Venice, Italy, renaissance era
Soul appearance: A man with his dark hair slicked back into a small ponytail and silvery eyes. He wears a white suit that has a jacket terminating at his ribcage, revealing a hollow hole just at his solar plexus. The jacket has a 3.5 in. wide collar and a thin black rim as well as his pants. The remains of his mask are visible as a thin, toothed line that outlines the left side of his jaw and continues up around his ear like the arm of a pair of spectacles. The Number 1 is tattooed at the based of his neck and is normally obscured by his collar. His Sword is located at his waist, held there horizontally on his lower back. the hilt of which is a dark metallic gray with a seemingly miscellaneous array of twisting and bending horns in place of a tsuba.
Soul biography: This particularly ancient soul has circled the cycle of earth and soul society many times over before it's latest escapade on earth. As it lived on Earth he was a famous and infamous politician, who's very being reeked with corruption. His big finale was a massive fraud that ignited a city-wide riot. The rioters proceeded to ransack his mansion and whisk him away. He was soon after drawn and quartered in a most gruesome fashion. He then spent decades as a demi-hollow, chained to his mansion by his greed and deterring any buyers through poltergeist activity. After a century or two of being overlooked by Shinigami he finally became a Hollow, his favored prey consisting of the street-dwellers or the obscenely rich.
Espada Rank: 1
Hollow Classification: Vasto Lorde

Last edited by Alighieri Malacoda on Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tatsuo
Segunda Espada
Tatsuo

Male
Number of posts : 16
Humor : You'll find out

Build a Hollow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Build a Hollow   Build a Hollow I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 11:06 am

Soul name: Tatsuo, (memories of real name lost during history)
Soul type: Arrancar
Soul height: 8ft
Soul weight: 220lbs
Soul origin: Eastern Europe, early 1600.
Soul appearance: A pale skin, bloodshot eyes and a tall lean body, of 8ft don't give him the most healthy expression. Next to that he has his right eye half-closed almost all the time, letting it seem like he just woke up and is planning to sleep again.
He has black curling hair, down to his neck, yet he does not pay any attention to it causing it to be a mess all the time...
His 8ft only make his lean body look even skinnier then it is. His Hakama is a perfect fit, covering his body completely. He has strong fore-arms, the muscles and the tendons clearly visible, giving away that underneath his clothes he must be rather muscular.

The left side of his face is covered by a mask till the upper jaw. The mask resembles a skull, except the eyehole is more like a dent then a hole, taking his left eye from sight. The skulls upperjaw justs out some fangs instead of regular teeth, and covers the bottom of his left side of his face.

Soul biography: He died while he was young.
He worked on his farm in the middle of nowhere, all alone, to survive. His parents died on him when he was 16.
He was the owner of the land, and nothing else then his farm and the woods/mountains were to be spotted for miles and miles.
On his 18th birthday, which he "celebrated" alone, he died in an accident. Whilst carrying his own homemade cake, made from the things he grew on the land, down the stairs, he slipped. He fell down the stairs and broke his neck.
As a ghost he remained chained to his land... Though he didn't know. He never wanted to go anywhere else, so he never tried.
He lived a perfectly happy dead-life, looking after the animals of the farm which somehow remained to feel his presence. Not going anywhere, his spirit pressure rised over time. Shinigami nor Hollow would ever have visited his land if his reiatsu didn't become so attractive.
2 years after he died, a hollow showed up. Ofcourse, a simple life like Tatsuo would never have seen such a creature. Scared, he tried to run but it was obvious he was no match... He got eaten and turned into a hollow himself.
His soul remained to have a strong feeling for the animals though, and in order to protect them he bit through his assailants throat.

He liked the taste of it, and continued to do this as he lived in the Menos Forest and eventually turned into a Menos himself.
This is where it came clear to him. His sole purpose in his life was surviving, and this he would.

Espada Rank: #2, Segunda
Hollow classification: Vasto Lorde
Back to top Go down
Kimi
Sexta Espada
Kimi

Male
Number of posts : 33
Job/hobbies : Design, arrangement and sale of shrubbery
Humor : A very wrong one
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Build a Hollow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Build a Hollow   Build a Hollow I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 2:27 pm

Soul name: Kimi
Soul type: Kimigami
Soul height: like this *shows with the arms*
Soul weight: like that *shows with the arms*
Soul origin: Mind your own business, will you?
geez fine, europe.
some day between today and the birthday of jesus.

Soul appearance: dont you have eyes?? I guess not.
no obvious gender, average size, average looks. besides the long white blond hair that I use to dye purple to make myself more interesting. and the eyes. hn. had some sort of accident once which poked my eyeballs into my head. fixed that; my eyesight is well known in the realm of the deceased. but the remaining scars look not healthy at all, if I may say that. like black scratches that extend to all sides from the eyes. eye colour is white, skin colour is white. Mask covers the lower part of my face, including my nose, ending at the mouth, hanging over the upper lip. It is shaped like a shredded beak. Oh, and there are wings on my back. not some fancy angel like fluffy wings or emo bat wings but very usefull buzzard wings. Of course in white.

Hollow hole: through the pharynx till the backside of my head. its not easy to eat with that.

Soul biography: you think I'll tell you now a lachrymatory life story, eh?
Forget it. Its none of your business.

What, its mandatory?! Ok I lived, then I died, turned into a hollow immediately when I fled from the hells gate and my soul chain ripped off. Hid in some wood for a while and transformed kinda.. Don't remember much from the funny hollow days. start to remember things from the desert again. soaring above the endless onyx sands and eating stuff that moved. What else?
My hobbies are painting, knitting, and shredding things. My favourite colour is purple.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Build a Hollow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Build a Hollow   Build a Hollow I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Build a Hollow
Page 1 of 1